Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Im on ETSY!


I finally Opened shop a few weeks ago!
Im not having much luck selling yet, but i'm slowly working on new things to stock the shop with..
It is exciting though, none the less! I feel like even getting up the courage to do it, seeing as i'm mainly single parenting my 3 small children, is an accomplishment. I'm trying to be positive about it all, which isn't always easy.But who ever said the easy way is the best way?

There are so many wonderful sellers on ETSY. If you have not checked it out yet, you should!

Here is the link to my shop. Check it out. Heart me and feel free to buy something!
All proceeds go towards getting our Pup Finn neutered!
ApatchWorkHeart


Love & Revolution,
Fern

2 comments:

Genevieve said...

Lovely shop, the legwarmers look super cozy. Im glad to have another great shop to add to my favorites!

kristyn said...

good luck on etsy..your stuff is very cute! i love the green legwarmers especially!