Thursday, January 04, 2007

dancing alone to songs from the past..

most days i love being a momma.
today has been a struggle.

maybe it is just the final exhaustion of the winter holidays coming to a close..the house guests that just went home and sickness that we have all been fighting for weeks.. but whatever the reason i feel like just being alone.

i dont feel like having a teething baby attached to my breast.i dont feel like changing diapers..cleaning up puddles on the floor or washing sticky hands.. i don't feel like listening to whining about which jammies to wear to bed.




my patience is thin and my body is tired. i know that somewhere inisde of me i have a reserve of energy but i need a quiet place to find it.

tonight i'll have to make do with the grey's anatomy sound track that timothy made me (and which i absolutely love) and my blog. a hot shower and clean sheets would be nice..maybe tomorow.


No comments: